A coroner ruled today that a fire which killed a mother and five children in Neasden, North London, was caused by the failure of a capacitor in a chest freezer. Recommendations will be made to industry bodies regarding the materials used to house capacitors, with the intention of reducing the risk of such fires occurring in the future.
Rachel Kapila represented the London Fire and Emergency Planning Authority.
Click here to read the article from The Independent.
24th October 2012
3 Raymond Buildings, Gray’s Inn, London, WC1R 5BH | DX: 237 LDE | Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 08:30-18:30 | Phone: +44 (0)20 7400 6400 (24 hours) | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Sitemap
© Three Raymond Buildings. All rights reserved.
Barristers regulated by the Bar Standards Board (BSB).
Clerks & Admin