- Written by an expert author team, this provides a comprehensive and analytical treatment of extradition and international mutual assistance
- Contains dedicated chapters on Police Powers, the European Arrest Warrant, and extradition to the International Criminal Tribunals, with clear analysis of human rights issues
- Offers comprehensive treatment of mutual legal assistance issues, including cross-border surveillance, transfer of prisoners, driving disqualifications, and confiscation and forfeiture
New to this edition
- Covers amendments to key legislation, including the Extradition Act 2003
- Considers important decisions arising from the Supreme Court, the European Court of Justice, and the European Court of Human Rights
- Covers the recent Government review into extradition law
Nicholls, Montgomery, and Knowles on The Law of Extradition and Mutual Assistance is a leading work in this complex and growing area of law. It provides a comprehensive and analytical treatment of the laws covering the extradition arrangements between the UK and other states, as well as international mutual assistance.