It is the policy of Three Raymond Buildings:-
- to ensure that its tenants, pupils and staff will not discriminate directly or indirectly against, bully or victimise anyone on the grounds of their race, colour, ethnic or national origin, nationality, citizenship, sex (including gender re-assignment), sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, religion or political persuasion;
- to provide a safe and socially responsible working environment;
- to promote equal opportunities for people wishing to join our organisation
This statement applies to:
- the recruitment processes through which tenants, pupils and staff are selected;
- the conduct and treatment of all tenants, pupils and staff during their tenure in Chambers, including training and career development, and
- the treatment of professional and lay clients.
The responsibility for delivering effective policies and procedures lies with our Equality & Diversity Committee, which comprises four members of Chambers and two members of staff. Two Equality & Diversity Officers have been appointed from within the Committee with responsibility for policy review and implementation, diversity awareness training, advice to Tenants, Pupils and Staff on diversity issues, monitoring and compliance.
The appointed Diversity Data Officer for Three Raymond Buildings is Alison Marshall. Data is gathered every three years and summarised for publication on our website. See our Diversity Data Table.